The SafeCare Colorado program offers in-home, voluntary services that support families in gaining skills to provide a safe home, address child health needs, and engage in positive interactions with their children ages five and under. Trained Parent Support Providers deliver services in the family’s home or another convenient location on a weekly basis. Families typically work with SafeCare® Colorado for an average of four to six months.
- Do you have a child age 0-5?
- Does your home need to be childproofed?
- Have you struggled when your child misbehaves?
- Do you wonder if your child should see a doctor?
- Do you struggle with parenting stress?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’re not alone! Contact us to learn more about how the SafeCare Colorado program can help you:
- Reduce challenging child behaviors
- Increase positive time with your child
- Remove common household safety hazards
- Identify and respond to common child sickness or injury
- Engage your child in simple activities
For more information or to submit a referral click here, send us an email or call us at 719.368.7010.
¡Hablamos Español! Para más información o para enviar un referido, haga clic, o escríbenos un Correo electrónico o llámanos a 719.314.0233