CareHouse mission is supervising and support of family connections.
During a supervised visit or safe exchange, a trained Visitation Supervisor is present at all times and objectively documents all interaction. Copies of documentation are available on a monthly basis for a reasonable fee.
At CareHouse You Can:
- Prepare and share a meal in our kitchenette
- Play and have a picnic at a nearby park
- Choose a game or book from our toy closet
- Relax in one of our visit rooms
- Ice skate at the Ice Haus
- Explore the Farmer’s Market
- Walk to nearby restaurants and museums
Monday: 9am – 8pm
Wednesday: 9am -8pm
Friday: 9am -8pm
Saturday: 10am -3pm
Sunday: 12pm – 5pm
CareHouse is CLOSED on Tuesday and Thursday and all major holidays. Supervised visits and safe exchanges are available by appointment only – allow 7-10 days for scheduling.
- $50.00 per hour
- $25.00 intake
- $15.00 per Exchange
Financial assistance is available to qualifying families.
INTAKE, VISITATION AND EXCHANGES ARE AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
To request an application or schedule a parenting time, please contact Tammy Fisher at 970.356.6751 or email@example.com